Do not use
- For children under 12 years of age
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.
Questions or comments? 1-877-881-5813